Hexadrive Engineering was founded in 2020 and our mission is to democratize the large-scale deployment of digital twins for electrical drives.
These software components allow both to facilitate the development process of the electrical drive and the real-time monitoring of the physical asset with the further diagnostic of anomalies in the absence of physical sensors.
We are already working on many projects with leading automotive OEMs and Tier 1 building up our team of researchers and developers.
Currently, we are looking for a
Software Application Developer (C++) (m/f/x)
We are looking for a candidate with experience in scientific software interface design for supporting the development of our first commercial product. You are the technical person responsible for making requirements to third-party companies and have a good understanding of the software interface implementation while developing the front-end software functionalities.
- Responsible for the functionality’s definition (UI/UX)
- Responsible for developing the front-end application of the software
- Responsible for integrating third-party software libraries or components
- Responsible for software backlog and maintenance
- Background in software development for scientific/industrial applications
- Experience at writing code the C++ programming language –
- Experience with modern software design and development methodologies
- Familiar with IDE such as Visual C++
- Familiar with the Qt libraries UI development
- Familiar with OpenCascade (OCCT) (solid modeling library)
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Good mathematical and physical background
- Enjoying working on technical problem solving
What do we offer?
We are a young and agile startup therefore we offer remote working opportunities for our employees, providing the required material for working efficiently and being engaged in our team.
Also, because we understand how valuable your skills are, they are well recognized by us with a fair offer and added benefits.
If you’re excited about jumping into a very dynamic and growing working environment, we’re looking forward to seeing your application (please provide your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org).
This isn’t just another job. It’s an opportunity to join a movement and make an impact in the mobility industry of the future.
If you find that as exciting as we do, come to join us.