Hexadrive Engineering was founded in 2020 and our mission is to democratize the large-scale deployment of digital twins for electrical drives.
These software components allow both to facilitate the development process of the electrical drive and the real-time monitoring of the physical asset with the further diagnostic of anomalies in the absence of physical sensors.
We are already working on many projects with leading automotive OEMs and Tier 1 building up our team of researchers and developers.
Currently, we are looking for a
Senior Software Engineer (C++) (m/f/x)
We are looking for a candidate with strong experience in applied mathematics and numerical methods for supporting the development of our technology, which is the core of our software suites. Duties will entail developing numerical algorithms, implementing, and maintaining them in our 3D CAD/FEM solver with the goal to maintain the solver’s state of the art in terms of accuracy and performance. Responsibilities will also include ensuring the overall quality of the product upon release by meeting key performance indices.
- Responsible for the coordination of the activities related to the development of our mathematical tools for geometric design and numerical simulation
- Responsible for the integration of third-party software libraries or components
- Responsible for software backlog and maintenance according to customer need
- A Master’s degree or Ph.D. in computer science, mathematics, or a related discipline with an emphasis on 2D/3D numerical simulation.
- Demonstrable knowledge of geometry numerical analysis techniques used in the solution of Multiphysics Finite Element Methods
- Experience with modern software design and development methodologies
- Background or experience with open-source library packages such as Sparselizard
- Demonstrable competence in C++ programming
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Good mathematical and physical background
- Enjoying working on technical problem solving
What do we offer?
We are a young and agile startup therefore we offer remote working opportunities for our employees, providing the required material for working efficiently and being engaged in our team.
Also, because we understand how valuable your skills are, they are well recognized by us with a fair offer and added benefits.
If you’re excited about jumping into a very dynamic and growing working environment, we’re looking forward to seeing your application (please provide your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org).
This isn’t just another job. It’s an opportunity to join a movement and make an impact in the mobility industry of the future.
If you find that as exciting as we do, come to join us.